ESP members receive many benefits including:
- Free online access to the offical journal of ESP, Photochemical & Photobiological Sciences, edited by Springer Nature
- Reduced fees at ESP and American Society for Photobiology congresses
- Opportunity of applying for fellowships to attend ESP or other photobiology congresses
- Opportunity of applying to attend the ESP PhotobiologySchool
- Opportunity of applying for the ESP Best PhD Thesis Award
- Opportunity of applying for the ESP Young Investigator Award
The membership fee includes a subscription to the offical journal of the ESP, Photochemical & Photobiological Sciences, published by Springer Nature Switzerland AG, and available both in electronic and hardcopy versions. Please note that a subscription for more than one year guarantees you a fixed price as well as a reduction on a per-year basis.
Membership is for a calendar year, January through December. The membership is effective from the moment the membership fee is paid.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any additional information about membership.
MEMBERSHIP INCLUDING ELECTRONIC VERSION
of Photochemical & Photobiological Sciences