ESP members receive many benefits including:
- Free online access to the offical journal of ESP, Photochemical & Photobiological Sciences, edited by the Royal Society of Chemistry
- Reduced fees at ESP and American Society for Photobiology congresses
- Opportunity of applying for fellowships to attend ESP or other photobiology congresses
- Opportunity of applying to attend the ESP PhotobiologySchool
- Opportunity of applying for the ESP Young Investigator Award
The membership fee includes a subscription to the offical journal of the ESP, Photochemical & Photobiological Sciences,
published by the Royal Society of Chemistry (UK), and available both in electronic and hardcopy versions. Please note that a subscription for more than one year guarantees you a fixed price as well as a reduction on a per-year basis.
Membership is for a calendar year, January through December. The membership is effective from the moment the membership fee is paid.
Retired photobiologists can apply for the student fee.
Please contact Francesco Ghetti (firstname.lastname@example.org) for any additional information about membership.
|ELECTRONIC VERSION of Photochemical & Photobiological Sciences||HARDCOPY + ELECTRONIC VERSION of Photochemical & Photobiological Sciences|
|Student member||2 years||60 €||Standard member||1 year||140 €|
|Standard member||2 years||100 €||Standard member||2 years||275 €|
|Standard member||4 years||190 €||Standard member||4 years||545 €|
To join the ESP, please choose one of the following options:
Fill the online application form online application form and submit it electronically. Send your payment by one of the methods described inside.
Alternatively download the application form in either Microsoft Word or PDF format. Complete the form and send it with your payment information to the ESP treasurer (his contact details are on the form).