ESP members receive many benefits including:
- Free online access to the offical journal of ESP, Photochemical & Photobiological Sciences, edited by the Royal Society of Chemistry
- Reduced fees at ESP and American Society for Photobiology congresses
- Opportunity of applying for fellowships to attend ESP or other photobiology congresses
- Opportunity of applying to attend the ESP PhotobiologySchool
- Opportunity of applying for the ESP Young Investigator Award
The membership fee includes a subscription to the offical journal of the ESP, Photochemical & Photobiological Sciences,
published by the Royal Society of Chemistry (UK), and available both in electronic and hardcopy versions. Please note that a subscription for more than one year guarantees you a fixed price as well as a reduction on a per-year basis.
Membership is for a calendar year, January through December. The membership is effective from the moment the membership fee is paid.
Retired photobiologists can apply for the student fee.
Please contact Francesco Ghetti (firstname.lastname@example.org) for any additional information about membership.
|ELECTRONIC VERSION of Photochemical & Photobiological Sciences||HARDCOPY + ELECTRONIC VERSION of Photochemical & Photobiological Sciences|
|Student member||2 years||60 €||Standard member||1 year||140 €|
|Standard member||2 years||100 €||Standard member||2 years||275 €|
|Standard member||4 years||190 €||Standard member||4 years||545 €|
To join the ESP
Fill the online application form online application form and submit it electronically. Send your payment by one of the methods described inside.