The European Society for Photobiology (ESP) is pleased to announce that a number of Travel Fellowships up to 700 EURO will be made available to young photobiologists to facilitate their participation in the ASP CONGRESS 2016 in Tampa, Florida, 21-25 May or other Photobiology Conferences in 2016 (except the ESP Photobiology School).
- The applicant must be a PhD student or Post-Doc (less than 35 years old).
- The applicant must be ESP member in 2016. (To become ESP member please go to the page: http://www.esp-photobiology.it/membership.html)
- The applicant must submit an abstract to the Conference of interest.
- The applicant’s supervisor must be ESP member in 2016.
Submission of applications:
The application letter must be accompanied by:
- A Statement of Purpose justifying how participation in this conference will support future career goals.
- A concise CV of the applicant.
- A letter of recommendation from the supervisor.
- Copy of the abstract submitted to the congress.
The deadline for application is March 31, 2016.